First Name
Ian

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb looking build Ian , looks like a £30 kit not £3. I wish i had got one now!!! maybe i'll see one at Cosford! Great build matey , cheers tony

W

Willi262

I always had a soft spot for the AH-64.

When I was younger I had models (can't recall the scale) of the AH-64, the AH-1S and UH-1H. But my favorite was always the apache.

I also had a table a few years ago like the one you took your pictures on and it made me think of the "waterline" series of ship models, and how that table surface looks like gently rolling waves...

T

tecdes

Very nice Ian. Liking Helicopters more & more every time I see a completed model.

Laurie

W

Willi262

I almost feel like I would betray my model fleet if I chose something a little more "modern". I can't explain it...

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thank you all for the great comments and great build doodabs

Like I said this kit for the price is a very good kit even without locating pins it goes together very well

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Superb looking build Ian , looks like a £30 kit not £3. I wish i had got one now!!! maybe i'll see one at Cosford! Great build matey , cheers tony
I hope you do get one Tony you would certainly do it justice

M

mobear

getting the use of my left hand again hopefully soon be back to building,i just keep a good eye on this place,and it gets the juices flowing,my phantom for the GB took a nose dive but hopefully i will be able to repair it and complete this one lol.Just keep turning out those awesome builds and i`m happy

mobear

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nicely done Ian, a cheap kit but the finished product has come out tops.