john
It's a cracker Ian love the scheme and the base well done mate

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Beautiful.

PS I see your minion is still working hard in the background!

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is a cracking job Ian........ Superb clean job mate......... I like it.

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
Lovely specimen Ian great colour scheme, can I ask what is a SIG build or group build and who can get involved and how?

Cheers

Phil

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Thanks Dave. And yes he just loves looking after the gardening tools.
And here was me thinking that minions only worked for the most villainous characters they could find. How long have you had this desire for world domination then Ian? What's your plan 'cos I might be prepared to help!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Lovely build Ian, that looks fresh and clean. The conversion came out nicely, good stuff.

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
\ said:
Lovely specimen Ian great colour scheme, can I ask what is a SIG build or group build and who can get involved and how?
Cheers

Phil
Special Interest Group - if enough members are interested a build that focusses on a particular subject, in this case aircraft in the colours of the UK MOD research, development, trials and test aircraft organisations. These included the RAE's at Farnborough, Bedford and Boscombe Down and the Empire Test Pilots Achool. The aircraft operated commonly wore a red, white and blue paint scheme known as raspberry ripple.

The SIG is open to all and your build should be completed by 31st December, but this deadline isn't so important - joining in and having a go is. You can choose any aircraft type in any scale as long as it is in raspberry ripple colours - it doesn't even have to have been on that scheme in real life, you can have "what ifs?" and foreign aircraft. I have seen a great raspberry ripple Mig-21.

You are most welcome to join in.

First Name
Dave
Nice build Ian.Its inspired me to get on with my Canberra.