PCM 1/32 Tempest V

C

CDW

Its been bugging me where I knew the name Remy van Pierre from, a moment ago it came to me....

He was the guy that photographed the snake in the Congo... This snake was estimated to be 40 plus feet long .. The photo has never been critised as fake as it would have been too much trouble and very hard to set up so convincing a hoax at this time in history with the equipment at hand....

For any one who's not snakey orientated .... Disregarding the photoshopped rubbish you get on YouTube etc about giant snakes, this is effing huge if its a species that is recognised today.

T

tecdes

Very nice master- craftmanship.

Nice & crisp & wish I could get my canopy paint work like yours Steve.

Also nicely depicted in the photo.

Ouch just had a look at my first ever model a Typoon. Do I now have a go at a Tempest ?

Laurie

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
I found this link Steve which gives a pre-order. pricehttp://www.boystownmilitaryminiatures.com/SPECIAL_HOBBY_132_HAWKER_TEMPEST_MKV_PREORDER_SPECIAL_OFFER_IN_STOCK_SEPT/p1144420_9934805.aspx

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Very nice Steve. I've always been a bit lazy with 'invasion stripes' just using the supplied decals, but I like your idea of painting them on, it must produce a better result.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
that doesn't even look like a model stunning work and like the ground and the backdround gives it a real sense of being real

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
That is a real beauty there Steve. It really is nice to see another Hawker out in this scale and your build is right up there with your usual excellence.

I am torn between that and the Special Hobbies version myself. I will wait and do a comparison.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Steve this is one really neat, crisp build....The setting for the model is first rate.

Nice one...