Perry 28mm Union Cavalry all done

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Very nicely turned out Mick. One wargaming genre I never dabbled in.

You should be proud of them!

ATB.

Andrew

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Very nice Mick.

I like the variety between each piece but they gel together perfectly.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Great stuff Mick. They look fabulous. Any chance of some shots taken on a mid grey, rather than a dark background. The highlights are blown on those pictures because the camera meter has overexposed the shot, losing the detail a bit.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Excellent stuff! Never painted a wargames figure (or even wargamed) but they look great!
Steve

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Very nicely turned out Mick. One wargaming genre I never dabbled in.

You should be proud of them!

ATB.

Andrew
Mick,
Very nice indeed mate.
Really good Mick
Impressive stuff. Very well done.
Very nice Mick.

I like the variety between each piece but they gel together perfectly.
Fantastic stuff Mick,I love em:thumb2:
Great stuff Mick. They look fabulous. Any chance of some shots taken on a mid grey, rather than a dark background. The highlights are blown on those pictures because the camera meter has overexposed the shot, losing the detail a bit.
Full marks here! 10/10
Excellent stuff! Never painted a wargames figure (or even wargamed) but they look great!
Steve
Great work.
Blown away gents, thanks for all your comments and to the committee JR for the award, I’ll see what I can do Tim to get some better pics

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Much better ;) Gives a proper idea of the colours. Great to see the faces as well, each one an individual :thumb2:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Thanks Tim, natural light much better
it’s more to do with the background Mick. If the background is all black the camera tries to make it appear as a mid grey so let’s in too much light, overexposing the image. It’s one of the failings of automatic exposure. I once did a photography course where the tutor, with a professional quality Nikon camera, took a shot of a white card, a grey card, and a black card with camera set on automatic. When he projected them on the computer screen they were all grey coloured and all pretty much indistinguishable.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
it’s more to do with the background Mick. If the background is all black the camera tries to make it appear as a mid grey so let’s in too much light, overexposing the image. It’s one of the failings of automatic exposure. I once did a photography course where the tutor, with a professional quality Nikon camera, took a shot of a white card, a grey card, and a black card with camera set on automatic. When he projected them on the computer screen they were all grey coloured and all pretty much indistinguishable.
I need some new backgrounds, thanks for the info Tim