SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I like the Tucano so watching with interest. :smiling3:

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Heres the latest just the wing and undercarraridge on but its going to be rested for a couple of weeks as the paint is dry but very very tacky any helps on that would be welcome.

Peter t

W

Willi262

Have you considered wearing surgical gloves while "operating"? It's something I am looking at myself in regards to handling models with a gloss or semi-gloss black coat.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Have you considered wearing surgical gloves while "operating"? It's something I am looking at myself in regards to handling models with a gloss or semi-gloss black coat.
Agree, I wear latex gloves and run them all over...sorry that's another story...ahem, I do use them when handling a kit even if it is dry, stops finger grease and anything else from getting onto it before you finally overcoat the model in varnish.

That is one glossy black aircraft Peter, love it, the prop and undercarriage colours just add to it without the overall 'darkness' of the model over-powering it.

Si:smiling3:

Last edited by a moderator:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Heres the almost finished plane just decels one side so you can get what it will look when finished.Peter tView attachment 73662
I like that Peter, very nice indeed. Nice to see the colouring as something different to the usual military colours, the decals, black and white give some nice contrast.

Si:smiling3: