Pete's airfix typhoon IB under a tenner

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice work Peter, like it. What happened to the rudder decal is part of it missing?

Si:smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Its fine Peter.....No offence intended and I hate being critical, so don't shout at me - I'm just being honest. (which is as it should be) But as you write, "I think I hurried a bit." and I'm sure you would agree it does show here and there...but at least you were first past the post.

Plenty of time for another.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
\ said:
Its fine Peter.....No offence intended and I hate being critical, so don't shout at me - I'm just being honest. (which is as it should be) But as you write, "I think I hurried a bit." and I'm sure you would agree it does show here and there...but at least you were first past the post.Plenty of time for another.
You are right i did hurry a bit but its not my favorite plane plus i wanted to try and give it a battered worn look.

Peter t

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks Peter, it always worries me posting something even of a slightly critical nature in case it is taken the wrong way....

It certainly looks a well detailed kit.

Have you any thoughts as to another one?

Cheers, Ron

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
\ said:
Thanks Peter, it always worries me posting something even of a slightly critical nature in case it is taken the wrong way....It certainly looks a well detailed kit.

Have you any thoughts as to another one?

Cheers, Ron
I do have a revell Buccaneer but the canopy has gone walkies when i do find it i will finish it

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That was quick Peter.

A shame about the leading edge stripes but other than that a nice little build.

Ian M

D

dubster72

I have to agree with Ron, in that it does look a bit rushed Peter. The leading edge decals show that quite clearly.

It's a shame because it's such a lovely kit to build. Here's to your Buccaneer & hopefully you locate that missing canopy!

P

Polux

I understand you Peter...is a pain when you don't specially like the current kit you are building....

Anyway is fine to me, and is another good reference for my SSIG ;)

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
I like it and it's always nice to be 1st past the post I haven't even taken mine out the box yet been to busy with other stuff on my days off but got 5 days off soon and will be hitting the model bench hard n fast well done Peter