Pete's revell dambusters lancaster

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
First Name
Robert
Really good lancastter you got there Really good detail and I like the Matt finish you got going on there.

I did a revell lanc last year and its p for " Popsie " but never joined scale model forum till this year so have not posted here. I found the same with the canopy and ended up getting after market vac form. I found the decals a bit off too and with decal soft they still sat proud. You have got this one spot on

Really good

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice job Peter. You have done a good job on the black, not an easy finish to get right.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice job Peter i do like this one,

well done,+ from me, ;)

L

Laurie

Very nice Lancaster Peter. Like you I enjoyed building my one and only 1/72 Lancaster. The turrets are tricky things and interesting to build. They are almost not part of a Lancaster. Poor old tail end Charlie what a bleak spot.

Nice model to build as it has so much detail going on. The turrets four engines. Not up with the marks of Lancasters but this is one with out a top turret. Assume this must be an early Mark ?

Still rue the day during my Videographer days ot turning down filming on the flight deck while in flight over Jersey. Can you believe what a baffoon. Said I was to busy.

Laurie

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Good job mate. Did this kit as a kit and you have done a much better job than me... In fact the pic of it is my profile picture. Good job. Lands can be quite finicky subjects. I like the Revell one the best as well. The Airfix one has trench like panel lines and the Hasegawa one is overpriced and lacking in detail.

Nicely done

John