Phils' 1/48 Eduard Fw190 D9 "Red 1"

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Very nicely done Phil. Nice additions to the kit, that hatch is looking really good.

B

BigZimmo

Stunning work, Phil......Your "Dora" ist really a cracker......absolutely well done, mate!!!

Looking forward to your Me 262.

:smiling3:

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
\ said:
Stunning work, Phil......Your "Dora" ist really a cracker......absolutely well done, mate!!!
Looking forward to your Me 262.

:smiling3:
Thanks Stefan, took me a little longer than I hoped. I did complete a 262 a while back on here and I do have another in the stash but that won't be started for a while.

Cheers

Phil

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I like it loads. A nice bit of wear and tear just to bring it to life.

First Name
Adrian
I really like this, I was sad to sell my combo pack but bills come first. The paintwork is great you really do build fantastic planes.

Hope in time to get another one and build it when I'm moved :smiling3:

Adrian

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
\ said:
I really like this, I was sad to sell my combo pack but bills come first. The paintwork is great you really do build fantastic planes.
Hope in time to get another one and build it when I'm moved :smiling3:

Adrian
Blimey Ade! That's praise indeed. John (John I am) mentioned he bought that off you, I hope you were both happy with the price.

Best thing to do is buy the cheapest eduard D9 you find and get some third party decals, mine was the overtrees direct from eduard but you'll probably pick one up of Amazon just as cheap.

Cheers

Phil