Pigments.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Having sent this to my friend Tim earlier he suggested other my like to see it. This is what happens when you wake up at some ungodly hr and end up on U tube.
Enjoy. Loads of other interesting items on his channel inc 3 d printing and a trip around a paint plant.

First Name
Andrea
Interesting. Thank you for posting.
I've learned 2 new things:
1. the use of ultrasonic cleaner to mix paints;:thumb2:
2. if the final result of my painting efforts is not up to my expectations it's Heisenberg's fault. :nerd:

KarlW

Mediocre modeller extraodinaire.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Karl
I found it interesting……

Nope, the uncertainty principle is definitely Heisenberg……Schrödinger is all about cats…..
The Robertson-schrodinger uncertainty relation is still important, whether the cat is alive or not.
Anyways isn't Heisenberg a meth dealer?

Last edited:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
The Robertson-schrodinger uncertainty relation is still important, whether the cat is alive or not.
Anyways isn't Heisenberg a meth dealer?
Sure, but the Schrödinger cat thought experiment illustrates a paradox, not an uncertainty. Besides, inside the box the cat plots his revenge….
635962AF-679E-4CFA-80F8-D2D4DC240AF5.jpeg
Don’t know if Heisenberg is a dealer or not, but I do know it’s not why he got his Nobel prize……….

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Ah, OK, that would explain that :smiling3: It’s not the world’s most uplifting show,* but I don’t think I’ve seen many shows that are better, for pretty much any given value of “better”. One of the few would be its se-/pre-/sequel, Better Call Saul.

* Slight understatement for effect ;)

KarlW

Mediocre modeller extraodinaire.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Karl
Ah, OK, that would explain that :smiling3: It’s not the world’s most uplifting show,* but I don’t think I’ve seen many shows that are better, for pretty much any given value of “better”. One of the few would be its se-/pre-/sequel, Better Call Saul.

* Slight understatement for effect ;)
The Wire would be up there too, but Breaking Bad is certainly one of the best bits of television ever. Even if it could only happen in the US.