Pledge Klear

N

Neill

Ok I know this has been mentioned by other posters eg: you can be ripped off on Ebay for the compeltely disgraceful price of £26.95 for a bottle of the older formula stuff and others have said it can be purchased in Tescos etc. I tried several Tescos, Asda and Lidl stores here in Belfast where I live and they don't stock it at all. We used to have Morrisons here but they where bought over by Asda a few years ago (someone mentioned that you can get it in Morrisons for £3.50) Does anyone know of a readily avalible alternative to Klear?

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
The new formula version seems to work well on models AND smells nice. It's readily available and looks like this.

SC Johnson

There is another acrylic floor polish recommended by a friend of mine,I posted a link to it on a thread somewhere here but I can't find it,nor can I remember what it's called. If I do either I'll post it again for you.

Cheers

Steve

P

phalinmegob

i got some from sainsbury's, do you have one those near you in belfast?

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Here you go

Quick Shine® Floor Finish - Lakeland, the home of creative kitchenware

I've not tried this but I know a man who has,as they say, and he reckons it's as good as Klear.

I am tempted to add some feed back along the lines of "I dipped my Bf109 canopy in this product and it came out gleaming etc" just to confuse them!

Cheers

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Neill

Its the Klear I looked for but to no avail. I think I will give Sainsburys a go on Sunday Monday. I notice Amazon have it for £10 something on their site. It would appear that its not as readily avalible as you would think. Happy New Year everyone :mrgreen: Keep on truckin folks into 2011. Time for a tin of Guinness me thinks.

M

m1ks

To be clear, (Klear, geddit?) :smiling3:

The old stuff, thats a see through bottle clear liquid blue cap, is not readily available anywhere anymore, the stuff you see on Amazon and ebay for sale is old stock stuff which is getting found in storage and or being bought up from old stock in shops etc.

The new stuff, white bottle, blue cap, opaque liquid, nice perfumed smell, is readily available, your local supermarket may not stock it but any supermarket should be able to order it in and it's about £3.50 a bottle, looks like the pic steve posted.