Pzkpfw 1 Ausf C

First Name
Aaron

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great armour and figure and the base really sets it all off Aaron.Great painting of the tank and figure some nice tones and highlights going on with the figure. a great colour on the tank with subtle and effective weathering well done bud you should be well chuffed

D

dubster72

Well I can't see any trackage problems

From one armour nut to another, thats jaw-droppingly excellent Aaron! Everything is a joy on the eye, from the subtle tones & shading, via the restrained chipping to the superb weathering & dust.

The base is great & the figure... awesome! I'd give you 5 medals if I could!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Yeah, I can't see any track problems either Aaron, so whatever you did to hide the horror story you told us has worked. Superb build mate, nicely done indeed, and that figure is definitely something to be very proud of, he looks great. Such a small tank.

First Name
Aaron
Cheers guys, all the fubar links are hidden with clumps of grass hence the base :oops:

Appreciate the kind comments, bless you chaps.

Great build, like the figure very much. the painting of the figure is excellent. The once very obvious color modulation on the tank, turns out nicely subdued by the weathering. EXCELLENT !!!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
awesome,lov it Aaron, :D

Great armour and figure,just the right amount of weathering on the tank,and lov the figure as well with the dust on his butt,nice change with weathering a guy,

down to his 3 day growth,,and what a great base for it all,very well done, ;)

First Name
Aaron
Cheers Monica, I had the pigments out so I thought why not.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Armour is great and your resin figure is brilliant Aaron

Lee :smiling3:

P

Plastickitbasher

What a stunning build, the weathering on the tank is just right and your figure work is great.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Great job Aaron.

Simple composition to keep the eye focussed.

I agree with the other comments about the tracks. I think they are spot on, particularily the lighter shading between the road contact bits. Accident or design they look excellent.

Top work...

Ron

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Superb Job Aaron........ Excellent job on the figure. Glad you managed to rescue the tracks. Five Big Stars from me for that build.

Peter

N

noble

Aaron...... what can I say mate ..... iam gob smacked that is a little cracker, beautiful paint and weathering all round and the base just finishes it off.

scott