Pzkpfw 1 Ausf C

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb work Aaron , i love this. Great weathering and base and the figure is excellent , cheers tony

C

chris2681

Very nicely done Aaron. If I may just say one thing about this build compared to your other ones , it almost looks like you didn't paint the tracks. Maybe its just the photos but to me it seems they could use a lil drybrushing. But overall nice job. I didn't mean to nitpick ya, hope your not offended. Good day to you sir! :cool:

First Name
Aaron
Hey Chris, they were painted black this time where as I normally go browns. I'm lucky to have tracks on this and I'm just glad they look like tracks. :smiling3: I appreciate the feedback mate, cheers.

C

chris2681

\ said:
Hey Chris, they were painted black this time where as I normally go browns. I'm lucky to have tracks on this and I'm just glad they look like tracks. :smiling3: I appreciate the feedback mate, cheers.
Ok just thought the running gear and tracks look a little under finished compared to your other stuff. Im guessing this wasn't a enjoyable challenge like we discussed on the building thread? Im surprised giving the price of bronco kits here in the U.S that the quality wasn't better. They are more expensive here then Tamiya and dragon!

First Name
Aaron
This kit is Hobbyboss annd dirt cheap I picked it up new for Nzd $22. I was aiming for a more subtle approach to weathering on this kit, maybe a little too subtle.