RC Claas Combine havester.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Chris, I know a couple of local farm boys who have big green muddy 'fings' - if you're stumped I'll approach them to see if they're prepared to let me photograph and measure said 'fingies' - can't promise but no harm in asking!
Steve

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris, I know a couple of local farm boys who have big green muddy 'fings' - if you're stumped I'll approach them to see if they're prepared to let me photograph and measure said 'fingies' - can't promise but no harm in asking!
Steve
COR Cheers Steve yes would be greatly appreciated but make sure its a CLAAS combine as there are several diffent sorts an with a big drivein wheels an not the caterpillar sort an yes please some piccys of the back wheel base comparded to the front big wheels an a shot up the jacksey of them strawalkers if poss an some pics of the header an binder an worm in the header an dont worry about meauserments as im not building the real thing lol
CHEERS Steve if you can but if not no worries
ATB to you Sir
chrisb

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Chris,
Spoken to my farmer mates locally - all have huge Masseys unfortunately - they suggested contacting CLAAS and purchasing a tech manual. If you decide on a Massey they're happy to help! Sorry mate :disappointed2:
Steve

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris,
Spoken to my farmer mates locally - all have huge Masseys unfortunately - they suggested contacting CLAAS and purchasing a tech manual. If you decide on a Massey they're happy to help! Sorry mate :disappointed2:
Steve
HI Steve never mind an many thanks for your enqiureis to your mates an very nice of them to help on a massesy feragason but i have my heart set on a CLAAS im afraid an jen has been lookin on a car boot sale for a small one for me to scale up AGAIN MANY THANKS YOU ARE A TRUE MATE CHEERS Steve but will keep lookin as there is no hurry an i cant email CLAAS for a tech manual as my p/c wont email to an unknown source a catch 22 situitaion im afraid OH DEAR
ATB TO YOU
chrisb

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
HI Steve never mind an many thanks for your enqiureis to your mates an very nice of them to help on a massesy feragason but i have my heart set on a CLAAS im afraid an jen has been lookin on a car boot sale for a small one for me to scale up AGAIN MANY THANKS YOU ARE A TRUE MATE CHEERS Steve but will keep lookin as there is no hurry an i cant email CLAAS for a tech manual as my p/c wont email to an unknown source a catch 22 situitaion im afraid OH DEAR
ATB TO YOU
chrisb
I'll ask around Chris, again - can't promise unfortunately!
Steve

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher

Try this Chris. Not exactly what you are after, but hopefully of some help.
HI Jack brilliant tech info just what i was lookin for WOW but one prob how can i get the data sheets up big enough to read an study ? as ive treid an i cant get them up big enough to read but many thanks for tryin cheers Jack thats what makes this forum so good as there is always someone to help an im goin to see if i can get a small plastic CLAAS combine what the kids play with for a couple of quid off a car boot sale so i can use it to scale up
CHEERS Jack an Steve AN all you guys are true freinds an have now got that big 1/16 TRACTOR that im gonna strip it down an to use the wheels will post some pics of it on my combine site
chrisb

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
HI Jack brilliant tech info just what i was lookin for WOW but one prob how can i get the data sheets up big enough to read an study ? as ive treid an i cant get them up big enough to read but many thanks for tryin cheers Jack thats what makes this forum so good as there is always someone to help an im goin to see if i can get a small plastic CLAAS combine what the kids play with for a couple of quid off a car boot sale so i can use it to scale up
CHEERS Jack an Steve AN all you guys are true freinds an have now got that big 1/16 TRACTOR that im gonna strip it down an to use the wheels will post some pics of it on my combine site
chrisb
If you let me know which ones I'll enlarge them for you. Or if it were me I'd probably find someone with a printer to print the lot.

Jack L

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jack
IMG_4409.pngHI Jack brilliant tech info just what i was lookin for WOW but one prob how can i get the data sheets up big enough to read an study ? as ive treid an i cant get them up big enough to read but many thanks for tryin cheers Jack thats what makes this forum so good as there is always someone to help an im goin to see if i can get a small plastic CLAAS combine what the kids play with for a couple of quid off a car boot sale so i can use it to scale up
chrisb
IMG_4405.png
IMG_4406.png
IMG_4407.png
IMG_4408.png
Here are all the ones with measurements on that I can see

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Guys well i now have a chance at makin this CLAAS comibine In 1/16 th scale as the tractor in 1/16 scale has just come by postie this morn an im goin to strip it down an use the wheels sprayed red for the combine as the tractor just unclips an what with the infor jack got for me this is goin to be a very intresin build if i can do it some pics of this tractor IMG_8335.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN what will be the rear steerin wheels on the combine these are already made to be fitted just need a servo horn fitted so they can be fitted up to a servo for steerin IMG_8336.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN HERE The cab is detached so can be seen the tiny sound system an i think it works lights but i will fit in ultra bright white leds all workin from 12v an a 6v reducer fitted in an then when i get a small model of this combine i can begin to start scalein it up to 1/16th scale an the fun then begins (i hope)
CHRISBIMG_8339.JPG

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
THANKS Ian for movin the combine info off my tiger thread as i will hopefully put on some more pics of her sailin this wkend
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
If you let me know which ones I'll enlarge them for you. Or if it were me I'd probably find someone with a printer to print the lot.
HI Jack if you could please blow up the TUCANO 500 PIC an a view of the header an binder an worm would be of immence help please as i have not got a printer as they both went wrong from new an inks lasted about 5 pics then redicalous price for new inks an the pics are near the bottom of the info page you put on
cheers
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
COR WOW Jack yes they are the pics i wanted cor no grass growin round you is there you sir are certainly on the ball MANY MANY THANKS Jack this will help imssencely an i wonder if someone who uses cad could make the worm in the header for me but just askin an i would pay as long as not to much ?
chrisb