Re-entering the wonderful world of modelling (and frustration!).

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Howdy from Montana, USA! Looking forward to checking out your first efforts with the Datsun ;)

Stefee

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stefan
Wow, I did not realise the global spread of the community on here. Many thanks for the warm welcome, I am currently awaiting some more equipment and paints etc. before I can crack on.
Once everything is go for launch I will take a photo of a clean and tidy work area which will never be seen again! and will try o uploa it to the appropriate section - not overly au fait technology but will try.
Expect questions from next week.

Stefan

Del640

SMF Supporter
First Name
Del
Hello and welcome, you've landed in the midst of a very informative bunch of like minded souls, enjoy!

Del

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Wow, I did not realise the global spread of the community on here. Many thanks for the warm welcome, I am currently awaiting some more equipment and paints etc. before I can crack on.
Once everything is go for launch I will take 8i which will never be seen again! and will try o upload it's to the appropriate section - not overly au fait technology but will try.
Expect questions from next week.

Stefan
Most impressed Stefan with your mention that your clean and tidy work area will never be seen again . :thumb2:
That is music to our ears , well some of us ! Sorry Jim