Revell 1/35 Jagdtiger (Pic heavy!)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Stunning work Patrick, superb weathering and the quality of the build is enhanced by the photography. 

L

Leighbo

Really nice job this, like the foliage on the sides too. Oh and I agree the photgraphy sets it off nicely

D

dubster72

Thank you chaps, your kind comments are most welcome :smiling3:

Being short on space, I've just sold this one on eBay for nearly £50!  :D

So now the question is... what new kit should I spend my cash on? ;)

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

the branches and dotting camo really does lift this into a different class

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
superb stunning work  on this one Patrick,real do like the tracks ,the camo looks great s well,

were did you get the branches from,as there real nice,top job with this well done, :D

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great job Patrick. I think that darker background has a good effect on the photos, it really makes your work pop out..

D

Deleted member 4539

This is just superb Patrick.

Everything about it ooze's quality modelling :smiling3:

D

dubster72

superb stunning work  on this one Patrick,real do like the tracks ,the camo looks great s well,

were did you get the branches from,as there real nice,top job with this well done, :D

Thanks Monica, strangely enough now it's done I don't like it!  :S

The branches are from a real bush, unfortunately I have no idea of its name. It does have yellow flowers, so maybe it's of the Broom family.

D

dubster72

Great job Patrick. I think that darker background has a good effect on the photos, it really makes your work pop out..

Thanks Joe! Yeah the dark background is an on going experiment. It seems to add exposure, especially to the lower parts that often seem too dark.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Fantastic, great photo's - great build!! B|

J

John Rixon

That's a corker Patrick, great paint job and lovely detailing, I have to confess that my mouse has been hovering over a kit for this GB, just got ta finish my easy eight, and am getting too many distractions. 

J

John Rixon

That's a corker Patrick, great paint job and lovely detailing, I have to confess that my mouse has been hovering over a kit for this GB, just got ta finish my easy eight, and am getting too many distractions. 

J

John Rixon

That's a corker Patrick, great paint job and lovely detailing, I have to confess that my mouse has been hovering over a kit for this GB, just got ta finish my easy eight, and am getting too many distractions. Just out of interest, what have you shot this with?

J

John Rixon

That's a corker Patrick, great paint job and lovely detailing, I have to confess that my mouse has been hovering over a kit for this GB, just got ta finish my easy eight, and am getting too many distractions. Just out of interest, what have you shot this with?