Revell 1/35 Jagdtiger (Pic heavy!)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Wonderful work Patrick! colors and weathering (subtle but effective) spot on. Beautifully photographed, a real show winner imo. You certainly set the bar very high on this one, I just hope my SU76 can pack the kit to stand in the same formation as this exceptional piece of work :$ .  BRAVO!.......Jim :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Wonderful work Patrick! colors and weathering (subtle but effective) spot on. Beautifully photographed, a real show winner imo. You certainly set the bar very high on this one, I just hope my SU76 can pack the kit to stand in the same formation as this exceptional piece of work :$ .  BRAVO!.......Jim :smiling3:

D

dubster72

Thank you Jim, the cheque is in the mail!

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Very nice work Patrick! The paint scheme is really well applied and the shots look great.

Cheers

P