Revell 1:48 Apache.

J

jono

\ said:
That looks good JohnBut we need more pictures :smiling3: :smiling3: ;)
Thanks Ian, I have more pictures but did not think they were good enough to post on here as this was my first build after a lay off of several decades LOL.. ;) ;) :rolleyes:.

First Name
Mike
\ said:
Thanks Ian, I have more pictures but did not think they were good enough to post on here as this was my first build after a lay off of several decades LOL.
Don't worry about that John, this isn't 'that' kind of forum. We're all at different levels, and it's been my experience that everyone here's keen to encourage and offer help. Show us more pics (please).

First Name
john
Thanks for the extra pics as I have this in my stash and I now want to whip it out after seeing yours but after committing to a lot of sig and group builds I'm afraid it will have to wait awhile longer good luck with the canopy

J

jono

\ said:
Thanks for the extra pics as I have this in my stash and I now want to whip it out after seeing yours but after committing to a lot of sig and group builds I'm afraid it will have to wait awhile longer good luck with the canopy
Hi John, well im glad my efforts with the Apache as got you thinking about raiding your stash lol. Hopefully I should have the new canopy anytime now :smiling3: .

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
SSSWWEEEEEEETTTTT!!!

Lee :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks nice do like it, ;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice job John. I think this will ook great when you get a replacement canopy fitted. Shame about he thinners, at least it was confined to the canopy.

J

jono

\ said:
Nice job John. I think this will ook great when you get a replacement canopy fitted. Shame about he thinners, at least it was confined to the canopy.
Thanks Joe, Hoping Canopy will arrive any day now & now I know Canopies & Thinners don't mix lol..

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
That crew are not having much look, first they get misted up windows, and then cleaned but in the meantime some chav's come along and nick their rotor's.

J

jono

\ said:
Nice build by the way
\ said:
That crew are not having much look, first they get misted up windows, and then cleaned but in the meantime some chav's come along and nick their rotor's.
Blame the "Red Tape" for the missing Rotors Steve, the H&SE. wanted them removed before they would allow anyone to work on replacing the Canopy.. ;) ;) ;) .

P

PirateOneOne

A great build of my favourite aircraft, I'm about to undertake a 1:72 version. Was wondering if you had any tips or advice as to painting, shading or modifications (chaingun mounting?)

Thanks,

Again great job!

Steve

J

jono

\ said:
A great build of my favourite aircraft, I'm about to undertake a 1:72 version. Was wondering if you had any tips or advice as to painting, shading or modifications (chaingun mounting?)
Thanks,

Again great job!

Steve
Hi Steve, Sorry no special tips on the build as it was just an out of the box build, The paint was Tamiya Nato Green with some Soot weathering at the engine exhaust outlets..

Only other thing to say is keep any thinners away from the Canopy LOL.

Good luck with the build & look forward to seeing some photos.. :smiling3: :smiling3:.

John.