Revell 1/72 DC-4 Blair plus lighting

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Nice start!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Peter nice to see another build on here with leds in brillant an i will be followin on your build
chrisbmtb

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Peter,
Nice work so far, the office looks great. Pity about the lighting but at least you have it for another build.

First Name
Hong
I decided to to drop the lighting as they don't suit the build plus I don't think my brain can handle the extra work.
The dials on the cockpit are so realistic, Peter. About the lighting, might it be easier if the lighting is done in the cockpit and the cabin? I was really hoping to see the night lighting effect via the windows.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
The dials on the cockpit are so realistic, Peter. About the lighting, might it be easier if the lighting is done in the cockpit and the cabin? I was really hoping to see the night lighting effect via the windows.
I had the lighting ready it's just the issue is there isn't any space to route the wiring and the battery box and the control box.
But I will have another look once I have one half of the cabin assembled and see what I have to play with.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I had the lighting ready it's just the issue is there isn't any space to route the wiring and the battery box and the control box.
But I will have another look once I have one half of the cabin assembled and see what I have to play with.
Peter RUN THE WIREIN under the floor like i did on my seaking as that turned out ok
chrisb mtb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
GREAT Peter you can do it but you may need some soldered exstenion wires but that easy enough to do but i think it will bring the plane to life an look brillant with the lights down low like i do on my big USS ENTERPRISE
Chrisb mtb

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Good plan Peter. Cockpit looks the biz.
It's good that you've found room for the lighting wiring. Will you run motors for the props?
Cheers
Paul

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Good plan Peter. Cockpit looks the biz.
It's good that you've found room for the lighting wiring. Will you run motors for the props?
Cheers
Paul
YES Peter that would look great as i did that on a big monogram B29 enola-gay droppin the A -BOMB an it looked super on its stand very realistic
chrisbmtb