Revell Swift Boat PCF "Let's soak their washing!" Mekong Delta. Vietnam (Re-visited)

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks Lee. Sorry for the late reply, I've been away in the camper for about a week. Rain, wind, rain, wind. Two jigsaws completed and an empty booze cupboard has forced us to come home........Today.

Re. the model. Just a pity the soldiers are the wrong era. I just couldn't find suitable 1/48 Vietnam Marines....Not to worry, I'm happy with the finished model, warts and all.

Cheers.
Ron

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks Peter.
Although it was a fair old time ago, I well remember the false starts I had creating the water and also the wash made by the P.C.F. All good fun....

Thanks again.

Ron

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Thanks Lee. Sorry for the late reply, I've been away in the camper for about a week. Rain, wind, rain, wind. Two jigsaws completed and an empty booze cupboard has forced us to come home........Today.

Re. the model. Just a pity the soldiers are the wrong era. I just couldn't find suitable 1/48 Vietnam Marines....Not to worry, I'm happy with the finished model, warts and all.

Cheers.
Ron
Gaso.line through Quarter kit do 48th 'Nam figures... bit late I know but something for the future?!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Lee. Thanks for going to the trouble of rooting out some suitable figures. Your help is much appreciated. :thumb2:

But at least £70 plus p/p for the same number of figures as are stuck on my model is way out of my price range......Sorry, the wife's!

Thank you for your help none the less.

Ron

Last edited:

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Lee. Thanks for going to the trouble of rooting out some suitable figures. Your help is much appreciated. :thumb2:

But at least £70 plus p/p for the same number of figures as are stuck on my model is way out of my price range......Sorry, the wife's!

Thank you for your help none the less.

Ron
That's what we do, help each other... as long as you get swmbo permission!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Nice surprise to see this come roaring past again......

Thanks for the great comments Steven. All very well received and much appreciated, :thumb2:

Ron

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hey Ron, awesome work as is your norm.
As far as Kerry goes?.....having just finished supper I'd rather not discuss that thing at the moment.

Look him up and you will see what I mean.;)