Revell USS Voyager

Hi guys

This is my first attempt at a scale model since my childhood.

Thought I would try the USS Voyager as I really enjoyed the TV show. Wouldn't mind trying it again but lit with LEDs. I've been watching TrekWorks on YouTube who has made some really great scifi models and is what got me back into model building again.

My next build was Battlestar Galactica Viper Mk2 which I have already finished and will post some pics soon. I did manage to light the Viper which I am quite pleased with.

View attachment 72684

View attachment 72685

View attachment 72686

View attachment 72687

View attachment 72688

View attachment 72689

IMG_11913738328717.jpeg

IMG_11918113179931.jpeg

IMG_11927013073108.jpeg

IMG_11940158533201.jpeg

IMG_11942841487572.jpeg

IMG_11945541502833.jpeg

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Great looking build there rob I like this a lot :smiling3: I love the little type II shuttle you get with this kit

B

Bunkerbarge

If that's your first one since childhood it has certainly come out pretty well. Lovely neat job and a model to be proud of. Welcome back to the hobby and welcome to Scale Models

A

AlasdairGF

Nice one, great model. My only hope of SWMBO paying any attention to a model would be to do a Star Trek ship - she's quite the fan... Think I might try it!

How much was there to do in terms of assembly? Star Trek vessels have always seemed un-fussy etc, which might look good but I suspect might not make for terribly exciting building!

First Name
Andy
Hi Rob,

First of all, welcome to a great little forum, full of really nice and very helpful people...

Love the Voyager I think you have done a brilliant job, especially since it was your first after coming back into the hobby...

Andy...

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
very nice

i picked up a Klingon battle cruiser a little while ago im planning on lighting up sometime

P

Polux

Welcome to the forum Rob.

Very nice and clean model.

Polux

W

Willi262

I have to drag my own kit of voyager out and finish it off. It's been on hold for 5 years now.

Back in 2010 my wife and I met Tim Russ (Lcdr Tuvok, for those who need the introduction). Great guy, fun to talk to. We impressed him with our WoK red-coats. Like the one he wore in the tribute to mr. sulu episode.

And he confirmed he was a "Trooper" in Mel Brooks' "Spaceballs". He get's the last line in the scene when they are "combing the desert", and he did the line for us w/o being asked. We told him to look for a royalty check in the mail soon, because the film was shown on TV recently. He said he was surprised because most stations cut his line, "to save time". (Although he swears in the line, we think it was cut because of racism , ie, cut the black man's line, cut the black man's pay). I would never want to be an actor to have to deal with hollywood politics...

C

cryton 5

live long @ proper bob lovely build , I, am starting on same kit soon have others still to complete and also looking at fibre optic's seams interesting concept still nice one . cry

D

dougie

\ said:
Nice one, great model. My only hope of SWMBO paying any attention to a model would be to do a Star Trek ship - she's quite the fan... Think I might try it!
How much was there to do in terms of assembly? Star Trek vessels have always seemed un-fussy etc, which might look good but I suspect might not make for terribly exciting building!
Looks great, my misses would love one of these as well. Will have to get her one. maybe when she finishes her Lego falcon. I got her lol

Great job.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Cracking job, superb mate.

Si:smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is very impressive Rob, a great clean build ........... I like it a lot.

Peter

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great build,very nice paint work nice and clean,very nice do like it, ;)

C

cryton 5

hi rob as above nice build I too will starting on same kit what base colour light grey ghost Tamiya ? . just putting together paints have lighting on route ,as you stated goanna go conversation on this kit many thanks cry ton .