Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very nice, well made and great highlights mate. Like this and will get a kit to do this tank.

Si:smiling3:

D

dubster72

That's really good Alan! The faded OD is excellent & the weathering just right - looks all worn & dusty!

A couple of figures inspecting the damage would make it perfect :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys I appreciate that :smiling3:

Patrick I did look for some today but I couldn't find any that would suit it well American or german anyway but our show is coming up in a few weeks so I'll take a look then and see what I can get :smiling3:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great looking tank and base there Alan one to be proud of.I have to agree with Patrick a couple of figures would really compliment your great work cheers John

First Name
Robert
Another fine production from Alan, fantastic looking and all the weathering is amazing ( where do you find the time to put brilliant artwork together

Awesome

Robert

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Thank you for your very kind words guys :smiling3:

Rob I have about three builds on the go at one time and build in the evening while watching rubbish on the goggle box , most time I have only painting to do it depends on the detail a kit has but this one I started Sunday evening and couldn't leave it alone the base was started yesterday afternoon and finished today the tank only needed highlights this morning :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Great work Alan! Weathering and battle damage Spot On, great little base too ;)

D

Doug Hughes

Fantastic, Alan. One small detail sums it up for me - the way you've highlighted the edges of the front machine faring. Great work!

First Name
Robert
\ said:
Thank you for your very kind words guys :smiling3:
Rob I have about three builds on the go at one time and build in the evening while watching rubbish on the goggle box , most time I have only painting to do it depends on the detail a kit has but this one I started Sunday evening and couldn't leave it alone the base was started yesterday afternoon and finished today the tank only needed highlights this morning :smiling3:
Oh the time spent modelling is fantastic but my shifts for work are all over the place so I sleep on a lot of my days off but yes like you Alan I have a few projects and umpteen partly built kits waiting for the right reference material and since joining here I want them to be perfect ( or best as God damn it) really going to look into more dios though

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys I'm pleased you like it :smiling3:

\ said:
Oh the time spent modelling is fantastic but my shifts for work are all over the place so I sleep on a lot of my days off but yes like you Alan I have a few projects and umpteen partly built kits waiting for the right reference material and since joining here I want them to be perfect ( or best as God damn it) really going to look into more dios though
I'm lucky if that's a term you can use as I look after my wife and kids so once all the house work is done I'm free for the day so I get to do my builds and it's much more enjoyable than watching jeramy Kyle and loose women whitch the latter is not the programme I thought it was

:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work Alan real like this one,well done on the damage and weathering,

do like how you did the shell hit,top work, :D

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great work Alan, nicely weathered and finished. I like the damage, very well done.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Nice one Al, I like it a lot

Lee :smiling3:

D

dougie

I had left a comment but it's disappeared.

The build looks great, the finish is excellent. Great job

First Name
Aaron
Nice job Alan, the place where you put the damage is very legit. Those flat panels were juicy targets. Great base...top build all around.