Russian Kv-1 Small Turret,1,35,;; The Proposal,

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
calling this one done,

I do real enjoy doing Russian amour,can have a lot of fun with it,

calling this one the Proposal,as they stop for a rest and some food,on there march ,

towards the front line,Ivan,takes the time to propose,to Anna, ;) :D

20160325_150821.jpg

20160325_150826.jpg

20160325_150836.jpg

20160325_150846.jpg

F

Fenlander

Awwwww, so romantic. Great idea Monica and really well done. Lot of work gone into this and it has paid off. Great story telling model.

Oh, did she say yes? ;)

First Name
john
Great diorama there Monica. O my the proposal I remember mine many years ago that's when the real wars started. :smiling3: :smiling3: :D :Do_O

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Superb as ever Monica. You always come out with great, and imaginative story lines for your dios.

However, I think there is a hint of jealousy in the air and Anna is about to get a brew tipped on her head!

Great work.

Ron

D

Deleted member 4539

Excellent diorama Monica:smiling3:.

The KV is superb,as I have said.

The figure's you have done are very well painted and really add to the work you have don on the KV and your scratchbuilt building.

Overall a very busy scene which you have captured very well with your high skill of modelling.

D

dubster72

A great KV-1 Monica, it really looks the part. The story behind the dio adds to it, a romantic interlude between the battles :smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cracking dio buddy like the figures adds so much to your dio

First Name
Robert
Great looking Dio and all that went into this.

I really do like your work on the armour front as you give me lots of inspiration.......... It's getting that inspiration into the builds that's the problem.

I really do like this and I may be mistaken but the chap standing upright in the middle of the dio next to the KV1 does he hold the puddytat?

The use of colours and textures is really well displayed and the shack almost looks really burnt out and could fall on top of the crew below.

Truly a exeptional work ( from the master )

Kind regards

Robert

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Lovely work Moni, so much to look at! I like the fella with the big brew :smiling3:

D

Doug Hughes

This is great, Monica. The 'story' catches the eye but the execution is superb - the tank looks great and it's easy to overlook the wonderful ruined building. I love the roof tiles!

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thank you all so very much for the great comments and kind works,

very much appreciated,and so glad that you do like it,

this type of build I,do enjoy, ;)

\ said:
chap standing upright in the middle of the dio next to the KV1 does he hold the puddytat?
no that chap,has a smoke,the pussa is down next to the chap holding the stein,of vodka,that he is going to pore on Anna,:rolleyes:

A

american

The ideea of the dio is briliant. Making the horror of the war more bearable. The figures are great, the building... Speechless. But I want to see more details of your tank I found it very well done. I don't know how you feel bit this is one of your best models. At least it is for me!

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Joe,Catalin,most appreciated comments,so glad you do like this one,

as I did enjoy the build,

as my last few have been,in the field,and nice to get back to doing some ruin building, ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Very nice Moni, photos come up small on my screen though.
glad that you do like it,Steve, :smiling3:

I only use my phone camera,so I don't always get ,the best type of pics,it has its only idea of what it won,t to do,:confused::rolleyes: