Russian T62 ERA (Mod. 1962)

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Back of the net! the mud is top notch, and a nice base to boot! All acrylic?
Thanks for the kind words John:smiling3:.

The main colours are Tamiya acrylic,and I have also used oil for the washes and highlights.

Also pastels for the mud.

Last edited:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nicely done Ralph, I was only away from the site for a few days and this emerged rather rapidly :smiling3: Enjoyed reading the steps in your build thread

A

american

I am impressed! Good job! The base come along nice in colors with the tank, well done choice for the tank wheaterring colors. Everithing , together make a complete picture.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Nicely done Ralph, I was only away from the site for a few days and this emerged rather rapidly :smiling3: Enjoyed reading the steps in your build thread
Thanks for the kind words Joe:smiling3:.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
I am impressed! Good job! The base come along nice in colors with the tank, well done choice for the tank wheaterring colors. Everithing , together make a complete picture.
Thanks for the nice comments Catalin:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Wonderful work Ralph, superb setting, getting something that, on the face of it, looks a uninteresting finish-until you actually have a good look-is an art form, very realistic.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Wonderful work Ralph, superb setting, getting something that, on the face of it, looks a uninteresting finish-until you actually have a good look-is an art form, very realistic.
Thanks for the kid words as always Si:smiling3:.