First Name
Mick
Wow Charles, you certainly have the knack for creating such life like models

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Don't think you need to experiment any more Charles - you've nailed the look perfectly!

First Name
Charles
I've updated this dio by adding different shades of rust to break the monotone look of the junk in its entirety. I've also added steel rods as a load on top of the Suzuki. I've also added other smaller details here and there and add more interest to an otherwise mute theme. added more photos of different junk piles from different sites around the world. Added a name tag made out of foam. If you've seen the first load of photos I put up, you will then see the small changes I have made. I will add the figures as soon as I have done painting them. Thanks for looking.

First Name
Charles
I've just added the figures to the dio. Again, I am no figure painting expert, but I always try to give it my utmost best. The figures were bought ready made, but I repainted them differently and because the original painting was not to my liking. I wanted to better the face and skin texture than what the original had. The dog has not been repainted(will do that later), although, I added it just to give the overall appeal to the diorama.
:)