Sea Harrier 1/24

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Pre-dates the Falklands War version but nice start. It was actually quite amazing just how much of that cockpit you can see through the canopy when I built a few 1/72 Harriers.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That cockpit is looking good John , I have the updated version of this and I might drag it out soon , I might do a winter camo :smiling3:

J

John Huggins

\ said:
That cockpit is looking good John , I have the updated version of this and I might drag it out soon , I might do a winter camo :smiling3:
Sounds like a plan Alan, go for it.

John

J

John Huggins

\ said:
Pre-dates the Falklands War version but nice start. It was actually quite amazing just how much of that cockpit you can see through the canopy when I built a few 1/72 Harriers.
It will have nothing to do with the Falklands.

John

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Looking nice John. Is this version covered in about 1.2 million rivets ?

J

John Huggins

Thanks Scott, came out in about 73, took me the best part of a day to put the two half's together, it was so twisted & bent.

John.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I don't believe I can't see any filler ! I built the 1:24 Sea Harrier version recently and think I eat / breathed about a tube of Squadron green. I got quite used to the flavour actually....................

J

John Huggins

No sorry Alan, can't say to much as it will give my what I am going to do with it.

John