"sniper elite"

R

rogue-one

completed "sniper elite".

hey there everyone. well, it was a slow start for me, but then i got myself rolling. once i found my way with this one i really enjoyed working on it. it's the first time i've scratch build a building. it's was hard but great fun. working on the bike was tricky detailed work too but definitely happy with the finished results. and of course the sniper was nice too (but i do love my figures anyway). altogether i think it make a great diorama!? hope you all like it. the finishing touches i left to the end where the bicycle basket with oranges scattered everywhere, the little sign hook hanging on the wall and bullet shells laying across the floor boards (the snipers had a busy morning).i've took quite a few photo's of this one, hope that's ok? firstly i've got some classic monotone ones (always like the real look), then some normal pics for a good look at the dio, and lastly some interesting pics where i juxtaposed the dio up against the graphics of the sniper elite game (to add some war torn background to give it atmosphere).thanks again for all your comments and advise during my build! :smiling3: bobby

View attachment 43265

View attachment 43266

View attachment 43267

View attachment 43268

View attachment 43269

View attachment 43270

View attachment 43271

View attachment 43272

View attachment 43273

View attachment 43274

View attachment 43275

View attachment 43276

View attachment 43277

View attachment 43278

View attachment 43279

View attachment 43280

View attachment 43281

View attachment 43282

View attachment 43283

View attachment 43284

View attachment 43285

sniper 5.jpg

sniper 8.jpg

sniper 12.jpg

sniper 23.jpg

sniper 22.jpg

sniper 20.jpg

sniper 21.jpg

sniper 25.jpg

sniper 19.jpg

sniper 26.jpg

sniper 24.jpg

sniper 27.jpg

sniper 28.jpg

sniper 15.jpg

sniper 14.jpg

sniper 13.jpg

sniper 10.jpg

sniper 9.jpg

sniper 16.jpg

sniper 17.jpg

sniper 29.jpg

Last edited:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Bobby, when I saw your diorama for the Normandy G.B. that we had a crack at, I knew then you had a great talent, now just look at this!

Pure magic. Your wrecked building and everything else is excellent, even down to the veg. scattered on the floor....

Your photography and background are both great. He looks just like the bloke from Sniper Elite, doesn't he?

Very well done and well worth waiting for.....Big 5 for sure!

Cheers,

Ron

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Bobby that is just Fantastic from the constuction to the photos stunningvery well done and well worth 5BIG STARS

R

Richy C

Fantastic attention to detail Bobby , photo`s are also very nicely done ,

Great build mate

Richy

P

Polux

Hi Bobby!

Fantastic diorama you show here!! Your scratch building, all the dio is full of details... Great work!!

5* mate!!

Polux

G

Greg147

Excellent work on this one, Bobby. Very impressive. The level of detail here is something I'll be looking to learn from with my own work, especially what you've done with the inside of the building. ;)

N

noble

A most excellent piece of work indeed 5 stars my friend well done.

scott

B

Buttonman

Amazing mate, loved the black and white pic, the battle damage and bullet holes truely brilliant.

5***** and hope someday to be able to produce a piece of history, just shame he's not in the cross hairs of an alied sniper.

excellant work

Martin

R

rogue-one

ahhhhh, thats a great idea martin! why didn't i think of that :smiling3:

M

mobear

i played the game sniper elite on the pc,still one of my favourites,and you have brought this game to life,thnx for that 5 *s from me

mobear

First Name
Chris
Outstanding work rogue-one, fantastic job! 5* all the way

Regards

Chris

R

rogue-one

cheers chris! and cheers mobear (great profile pic by the way) :smiling3: