Star Wars anyone?

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Here is where I show my ignorance. I haven't a clue what you guys are twittering about. I guess it has something to do with Star Wars but, as I haven't seen any of the films, I am completely in the dark.
The lonely voice of reason?
John.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Here is where I show my ignorance. I haven't a clue what you guys are twittering about. I guess it has something to do with Star Wars but, as I haven't seen any of the films, I am completely in the dark.
John.
Not alone John - me neither!
Steve

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
John.
Not alone John - me neither!
Steve

It's blasphemy i tell you. !!!BLASPHEMY!!! :smiling3:

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I was glancing through the thread with an interest as to how and what you guys were up to - never seen Star Wars but thought some of the craft and vehicles are interesting (still do!) however, don't have space or time to participate - sorry, I didn't realise that threads could only be read by participants! :cool:
Steve

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
And with that, Its a good time to close the thread.
The GB has been agreed and the dates set. No need to carry this thread further down that twisting road to the dark side.