STAR WARS: MILLENNIUM FALCON. "FASTEST HUNK OF JUNK IN THE GALAXY!"

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Nice Falcon, is it the MPC or the FM??
Neither it is the large Hasbro version Alexander, over 60cm long, the FM one is nice wouldn't mind getting hold of one.

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Well done, that is amazing, and as a newbie I am just astonished at how great it looks. Can you tell me how long it took you. It probably would take me a month just to read the instructions! Great stuff, now rest up.
Keith this wasn't too bad as it is the large Hasbro 'Hero' version, a toy basically, got it from a comic-con for £25. I had already done the large Hasbro X-wing and this compliments it, plus the scope for faffing was huge lol. First off there is no instructions so you remove the screws and then try and find the clips that house any bits on, in the case the cockpit, two side pods, top cannon and radar dish. Once done it was drilling and getting the lighting sorted, once all working it was buttoned up and paint. washes etc added.

Total time was around 25 hours.

Glad you like it.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Thanks guys, really pleased you like it, I enjoyed this one.

A

Alexander Chalikas

Hasbro eh?

Interesting, as it looks very detailed and is sold for a reasonable price.

Maybe one day I'll get to build my FM too.

Again, my praises for your work. Take some time off you earned it :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Hasbro eh?Interesting, as it looks very detailed and is sold for a reasonable price.

Maybe one day I'll get to build my FM too.

Again, my praises for your work. Take some time off you earned it :smiling3:
Yep, they are sold as toys, which they are, just large plastic bodies that are capable of being thrown around. I saw one cheap and just had to have a mess around with it.