Stargate SG1 dio

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
P

Polux

Stargate was an excellent movie...that maybe I've seen twelve times!!!!

The figure looks genial with the added cap ;)

You can use an Egyptian figure like the plaster one, that I used on the desert sig :smiling3:

D

dubster72

\ said:
You doubt mate...? :D :D :D :P
Never! Stargate Atlantis is my favourite, perhaps Alan can build a replica of the city? :P

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice idea Alan,

and see your off to a good start,do like the cap you mad, ;)

D

Deleted member 3568

So not onion rings then, that's a shame, still I think I may tag along, you never know, onion rings may make an appearance.

First Name
Robert
I said exactly that!!! You were going to do a stargaze to my wife then she says bet Alan don't remember the time tunnel!!! That would be a good dio ( no I'm not thinking of doing it

Question Alan will you be making a t each too with his staff ??? and intricate armour???

View attachment 112317

Regards

Robert

image.jpg

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys glad to have you on board

\ said:
I said exactly that!!! You were going to do a stargaze to my wife then she says bet Alan don't remember the time tunnel!!! That would be a good dio ( no I'm not thinking of doing it
Question Alan will you be making a t each too with his staff ??? and intricate armour???

View attachment 123315 Regards

Robert
staff weapon I can do rob but armour er no :D , he will be in the standard US airforce bronze green :smiling3:

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Oh, coool! :cool::cool:

I'll be watching! :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice start Al, something different, should look superb.

Si:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

Looking good, let's keep the gun talk to the minimum after all on this side of the pond we couldn't tell the difference between a magnum ice cream and a magnum. 44 black hawk special ,make love not war. I have to say I like to keep a nice stick of rhubarb handy incase of trouble.

First Name
Robert
\ said:
I've started on teal'c , I did try to paint his emblem in detail but it was too small to do View attachment 123560
You have got this very good Alan ( teal' in 1/35 scale would be a challenge for anyone!!!!

Can't wait for you to do Samantha Carter ( now she was a hottie for me ) oops let that one slip out of the bag dammit

Robert