Supacat Jackal airfix 1/48

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

That really is fantastic. The detail is outstanding

John

J

John Rixon

Great work Laurie, looking forward to seeing it re-shot with your new lights! Nice thing about digital cameras, you can experiment 'till your heart's content.

L

Laurie

\ said:
Great work Laurie, looking forward to seeing it re-shot with your new lights! Nice thing about digital cameras, you can experiment 'till your heart's content.
John very nice of you to look in and thanks for your comment.

Laurie

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Brilliant work Laurie. The Afgan' collection has a very worthy new piece of hardware. Well done.

L

Laurie

\ said:
Brilliant work Laurie. The Afgan' collection has a very worthy new piece of hardware. Well done.
Thanks Colin much appreciated.

Laurie

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Only just seen this one Laurie , fantastic build! i love the dusty effects and the overall busy look of it. Was the PE included in the kit or did you buy it extra , I ask because I saw a Coyote the other day for £10 and if it includes the PE then its a bargain! cheers tony

L

Laurie

\ said:
Only just seen this one Laurie , fantastic build! i love the dusty effects and the overall busy look of it. Was the PE included in the kit or did you buy it extra , I ask because I saw a Coyote the other day for £10 and if it includes the PE then its a bargain! cheers tony
Thank Tony for the coments.

PE made by Eduard but marketed under the Airfix umberella. It is an optional extra for which you pay. Only used about 50% on the PE sheet. Grilles and that sort of thing are OK. Some replacements for the amo boxes for the guns bit fiddly so did not use.

Te best thing and worth getting the PE for are the mudguards and the mud flaps. Thy just make it. With out those items in pictures I have viewed the model looks forlorn and like a model.

I am a bit of a pessimist with PE as I have found that some of the in built features you have to remove to use the PE are better than the PE.

Great model to build Tony as there is lots of detail and it is a well produced kit.

Laurie

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Totally agree with you on the PE thing Laurie . All too often the plastic parts are more realistic than the flat etch , far better to do as you have and utilise the best of both worlds , tony