t 15 sky hopper

B

baz

Hi everyone here is another of my scratch builds the model shown in the first star wars film with Luke skywalker playing with it while cleaning the robots. All scratch built with the exception of a few kit parts, it is 20 inches tall 15 inches wide and about 10 inches deep. This was a very quick build and only took me a week all she needs is a quick spray and she will be ready for display in TRANSPORT MODELS IN PRESTON LANCASHIRE. Please let me know what you think I welcome any comments which may help me improve my models.

regards Barrie ( the old guy who can not stop building models ) 

DSCF9182.jpg

DSCF9184.jpg

DSCF9186.jpg

DSCF9189.jpg

DSCF9393.jpg

DSCF9398.jpg

DSCF9399.jpg

DSCF9511.jpg

DSCF9515.jpg

DSCF9516.jpg

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Beautiful work Barrie, I am going to have to get myself to Preston to view these! Top modelling yet again from the plasticard king!

B

baz

Thank you Si, 

and thank you for the kind comment and the new title I just love to make models as you have probably guessed I can not help myself and having retired 4 years ago I now have the time to do as much as possible. By the way my partner Carol says I retarded not retired, and I must admit I agree with her. If you do get to the shop have a good chat with Mark or Davied they will also confirm that I am retired or retarded what ever.

regards Barrie  ( the old guy )