Tag Picture Quiz

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
As I’m not really up to speed on civilian aircraft, my attempt involved trying to find the airline so I could narrow it down, but any search for airlines involving the word Pegasus only turned up planes in entirely different livery so I decided to give up.

D

Deleted member 5819

As I’m not really up to speed on civilian aircraft, my attempt involved trying to find the airline so I could narrow it down, but any search for airlines involving the word Pegasus only turned up planes in entirely different livery so I decided to give up.
Hi Jakko I narrow it down by the type of tailplane which is called aT-tail and is tailplane is mounted to the top of the fin. :flushed:
Pete.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I am up to speed on aircraft enough to know that bit :smiling3:

I’m wondering what you’re going to post as the next challenge, though.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi can you name this is please .
slc-200_20_of_47.jpg

Pete good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5819

I am up to speed on aircraft enough to know that bit :smiling3:

I’m wondering what you’re going to post as the next challenge, though.
Hi sorry I was not being rude about your knowledge :flushed:
Pete.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Jakko just a quick question how long do you give people to answer and what happens if no-one gets it, is there a time limit otherwise they are going to lose interest pretty quick.
Pete

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Hi sorry I was not being rude about your knowledge :flushed:
I didn’t intend to imply you were :smiling3:

Hi Jakko just a quick question how long do you give people to answer and what happens if no-one gets it, is there a time limit otherwise they are going to lose interest pretty quick.
Whatever time you think is appropriate. It took the better part of a week for anyone to reply to my initial post, and I was about to give up on it. I’d say if there’s no answer in more than a few days, you may want to either give a clue or just post the answer outright, and try again with another that might be easier.

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
A little research leads me to think it’s indeed what Steve said, the Italian Maiale manned torpedo.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Okay then everyone. Here is your starter for ten. I am happy to have the nickname of this vehicle but bonus points will be given for the official name:smiling3:

njn.jpg

Steve

Marty

SMF Supporter
First Name
Martin
Hi Steve....by the time I type this out someone else will probably have got it!!!...is it the...deep breath....8,8cm flak18 selbstfahrlette auf zugkraftwagen 12t sdfkz8 ???
Cheers Marty