Tamika CB750F 1/6 scale

First Name
ian
has anyone built one of these kits in 1/6 scale ? Are they a lot better than the 1/12 scale kit ? Are they worth £78 ? As I am thinking of purchasing one out of my birthday money as it maybe the only chance for me to afford one so would appreciate anyone’s feedback if you have done this kit , many thanks Ian

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
has anyone built one of these kits in 1/6 scale ? Are they a lot better than the 1/12 scale kit ? Are they worth £78 ? As I am thinking of purchasing one out of my birthday money as it maybe the only chance for me to afford one so would appreciate anyone’s feedback if you have done this kit , many thanks Ian
HI Ian well ive never built a motorbike kit so i cant help you but perhaps someone eles can on here
chrisb

First Name
ian
Thanks Andrea that link was fantastic tbh anyway I’ve took the plunge and purchased it I just had enough money to get it as I don’t have a lot of spare cash having termina cancer and being on benefits dosnt leave a lot to go round especially these days with the cost of living crisis but luckily it was my birthday on Sunday so that really helped me out and I have got to say I am really looking forward to building it I just hope I can get well enough to do it sooner rather than later but we will see and thanks for your replies and happy building everyo

First Name
Andy
I don't know about the Honda 750 but I bought the 1/6 Africa Twin a couple of weeks ago and it is a real quality kit, not cheap but great mouldings and detail.

Andy.