Tamiya 1/12 Ferrari Enzo

D

dazza81010

More progress I have made. I stripped the chrome off the exhausts airbrushed them chrome silver heat stained them a little and covered them in metal foil.

View attachment 62520

DSCN2285.jpg

First Name
Andy
Hi Darren,

First of all, welcome to the forum, it's a great and very friendly place and full of some great people...

I do like the build so far, I've never built a Ferrari nor have I tried a model of this size, looking forward to seeing this built...

Andy...

T

typerjim

Wow. I can't wait to see this when it is done.

The last post of the engine with the manifolds is awesome. I can't put on here what I said as I will probably have my account suspended.

W

Waffen Bucks

\ said:
The last post of the engine with the manifolds is awesome. I can't put on here what I said as I will probably have my account suspended.
:emo:

Last edited:
D

dazza81010

Thanks all for the kind words and great feedback hope to be posting more progress later on tonight. many thanks darren

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Darren and welcome. It looks like you are off to a great start. Nice work on those manifolds.

Ian M

First Name
Michael
Welcome Darren, I'm not a car builder but I know a nice bit of modelling when I see it and this is looking great, M

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Hi and welcome Darren. Not a car builder either, but as Michael has said, thats some fine building and paint work.

Keep it up mate and keep the pics coming.

Tony.

J

Jim Scott

Hello Darren and Welcome to the forum, I is well impressed with your progress so far..Jim

First Name
Adrian
Welcome to the forum, I can only express my admiration for the work you have put into that engine, I'm half expecting you to put a key in and it will turn over!!

Adrian