Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful job ! perfect build and finish , cheers tony

B

Bunkerbarge

Beautiful job. I really like the weathering, in particular the lovely soft exhaust stain and the perfect amount of chipped paint effects. Seeing models like this really tugs at my heart strings and makes me miss being at home all the more. I just want to build a model!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Wow, that is a magnificently finished Sturmovik, nicely painted and subtly weathered. Top build for sure on this one.

\ said:
Beautiful job. I really like the weathering, in particular the lovely soft exhaust stain and the perfect amount of chipped paint effects. Seeing models like this really tugs at my heart strings and makes me miss being at home all the more. I just want to build a model!
I just moved house too Richard and won't be able to get at it for a while yet. A lot of inspiration in the forum for us stranded souls, like this awesome build.

T

tecdes

Very nice model Snapper I really like your finish. Very nice weathering. The camouflage is really good.Also like the rigging & the care you have taken to include the junction joints which are in many cases omitted. Very nice carefully constructed aircraft.

Laurie

P

Polux

Lovely model!

Very nice one, the paint work is excellent.

Polux