Tamiya 251 c half track

First Name
Robert
A while ago I watched a documentary on the 251 ( think it was a rebuild from scratch ) think they only had the chassis and engine and they gave it the red oxide as they were rebuilding it. This so far Scott looks so much like the one I saw. Really good progress in a few days ( there are so many machine builders on here )

Really liking the progress :rolleyes::cool:

Cheers

Robert

N

noble

Thanks gents, its not a difficult one this one and being tamiya it goes together well, this is my second one of these. The first one I did grey then re painted it and posted it here in Afrika korps colours.

Scott

D

dubster72

You do love a half-track Scott & this one is looking very good

First Name
Tommy
I have built a couple of these myself and yours are looking very good so far Scott!

And if I may suggest something (if you haven't already thought of that) is to make the tracks sag so they will look more heavy.

Tommy

N

noble

Thanks Tommy cheers dude that is in hand, still have a bit of a way to go with this still.

Scott

D

Deleted member 4539

I bet it took a while to do those masks and you have done good work on them. :smiling3:

Not a criticism,but may I suggest that you check over them and make sure they are pressed firmly in place, as a few of them seem to be not quite pressed firmly:smiling3:.

D

dougie

That's a cool paint job, nice work. Should look very nice when it's done