Tamiya Panzerkampfwagen lll Ausf. L

J

John Rixon

\ said:
That's true,more patient will make you a master "pro" modeller.
The master modeller you allready have :smiling3:
You are too kind! But I'll take what I can get;)

C

chris2681

Wow Im still catching up on stuff Ive missed , and when I came across this one I was impressed. Great job John I like the paint job a lot , and the weathering and rust is the perfect amount without going too far. Wonderful work....................Chris

J

John Rixon

\ said:
Wow Im still catching up on stuff Ive missed , and when I came across this one I was impressed. Great job John I like the paint job a lot , and the weathering and rust is the perfect amount without going too far. Wonderful work....................Chris
Thanks for the comments Chris, this one went totally to plan, which doesn't always happen for me (or anyone?), and it was a real pleasure from opening the box, to putting the wet oil marks as the last stage. It has set a new benchmark for me, and I hope my Tiger continues the trend!

D

demon

Got one of these in the stash now I have the inspiration got to say this is spot on weathering well done

Roger

T

tommy1drop

Superb build and finish John, the paintwork and weathering are superb, a great build mate;)

F

Fenlander

Very nicely done John. The mud on the tracks is outstanding. The third picture down looks so real. Great work.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Looks good John I have this kit and I was going to put it in North Africa but now I'm thinking

First Name
Robert
Nice to see this P4 in the German grey and ohhh that weathering on the bogies is just sooo authentic.

All so much detail that's wonderfully done

Awesome

Regards

Robert

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
Wow Im still catching up on stuff Ive missed , and when I came across this one I was impressed.
Me too, thanks for bringing it back up Chris, because this is a great build John. Love the mud effects and weathering, superbly finished.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Fan - bloody - tastic!!!

Lee :smiling3: