The attack of the black death in Stalingrad.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
its just his way off stopping me for working he is good but spends more time chowing ever think lov,s the brushes:confused:

just waiting till one day his hand gets stuck with some super glue, oh no, :oops:,

your right it was late 43, on words and i real just wonted some think a little diffidence from gray :rolleyes: as ever think i have done is gray,

but thank you for your honestly and i do appreciate it ;) :D

D

Deleted member 3568

The marder is excellent, now you see that's what I mean about attention to detail the weight of the marder breaking all the floorboards, I would never have thought of that great work moni as per usual you must get bored of the constant praise, but it's well earned.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Ken i do real appreciate ,all the nice comments ,and no i never get sick of hearing it lol, :D

thank you so much and im real glad you like it , thats why it takes me for ever to get some think done,:confused:

C

Caledonia

I can see that you are giving Ron (spanner570) some stiff competition on the skills challenge. Great work Monica. Cheers Derek

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
I can see that you are giving Ron (spanner570) some stiff competition on the skills challenge. Great work Monica. Cheers Derek
Competition? Nah, Monica, Alan, Scott, me and all other dioramarereres on here, all hold hands in a great big circle....Thus we are all equal......Hallelujah, and hand around the gunpowder!

Nice looking Marder too, Monica

N

noble

Hi Monica the Marder looks brilliant as for the amazing life likness of that cat wow who manufactres that kit I want one the fur looks soooo real.

scott

P

Paul P

Hi Moni just read about 5 pages to catch up, brilliant stuff and youve been converting figures :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: , very very soon you will be making them from scratch, watch this space, love the Marder and the whole scene great work

Paul

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hello Derek, Ron, Scott and Paul,so nice to have you all stop by ;) :D

thank you all for such great comments do real appreciate them

I feel horned that you think my work is at the stranded of Ron and the other great Dio,builds hear Derek, ;)

well Ron that dose humble me , that you do think that my work is up there with all you lads o_O

well Scott, dont know what kit Mr bitey is i found him in the garden, he is my time keeper and lets me know when to stop work,:confused:

and so glad that you guys do like the marder, i think she has turned out ok ,o_O

so nice to have you stop by Paul, and glad that you do like it as well, and that sounds very interesting and i will be watching,

i do like to convert the figures most are good but alot need some altering to make them better or do what you wont, and i have to get

a crew to alter as well, so that will be interesting to do,:rolleyes:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well had a little time yesterday so made a start on the street lights and down pips,

for the down pipes used a plastic strew cover in al-foil ,

and had some 2mm plastic card to use for the street light heads,still need some neating up on them

but put a small hole in each corner so would not slip with the blade and end up in my finger :confused:

hope to get more done on these today and then work out the guttering, mite use a tea candle cup ,as it has the thin al

View attachment 84200

View attachment 84201

View attachment 84202

View attachment 84203

20140623_073814.jpg

20140623_083853.jpg

20140623_083857.jpg

20140623_084529.jpg

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Monica, this build is a light of inspiration :D :P

Lee :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

I can see this is going to be something else moni the street lights will really set it off keep it up. Still no sign of the blood and guts or the monster cat. If I were in the marder I would be more worried about that than anything else, vicious looking beast.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
so glad that your liking it Lee,:rolleyes:

im getting there slowly Ken soon there will be blood, and for the monster pussa he is always about never far away lol, so glad you like the marder i think she looks the part, ;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Wonderful Moni, really love the way you piece it all together. Your dio's are always busy yet you manage to work it all in without it looking muddled. Great skill you have.

Si:smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Si i do real appreciate that so nice, i just have things come to me as im building or even sitting watching tv , ;)

well got a bit done so far today , before the furry one ran me off, :rolleyes:

got the gutters done using tea candle holder cut down, and the folded around a paint brush,

and and the foil drinking strews

and finished off the street lamps so all under coated in the shed, so will need to wait till later ,before painting and putting them on o_O

View attachment 84220

View attachment 84221

View attachment 84222

View attachment 84223

20140624_110515.jpg

20140624_110520.jpg

20140624_110528.jpg

20140624_112315.jpg

D

Deleted member 3568

Coming along there moni can't wait to see it all put together

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Ken its getting there slowly,so glad that you always drop in and support me, :D

think i will need to rethink my leds wiring,some how, i did order a holder with switch, so waiting on that to come from HK or some were,:confused:

what i was thinking is using pole poles, to run my wire with, using the wire from a old phone cable with are very fine and will not look to much out of scale, i hope :rolleyes:

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=aa+battery+holder&_pgn=2&_skc=50&rt=nc

D

Deleted member 3568

Moni when you say pole poles what do you mean? If you could get copper tubing of the right diameter to be in scale you could solder the negative pole to the tubing thus doing away with one wire then if you used telephone wire for the positive wire I think that would be to scale with just the one wire. Hope you understand what I mean