The Choice

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That is very good, Paul. The only comment I would make, and absolutely no criticism of your painting, she looks a bit "clean". O course I do not know your diorama plans, so she is probably intended to look that way. :thumb2: :smiling:.
John.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Looks great. What advantage of being a mythical being if not minions to clean your dirty parts & equipment?

PaulinKendal

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That is very good, Paul. The only comment I would make, and absolutely no criticism of your painting, she looks a bit "clean". O course I do not know your diorama plans, so she is probably intended to look that way. :thumb2: :smiling:.
John.
Yeah, John, I take your point.

I do paint all my figures 'clean' - these three figures are no different. I'm possibly going to use chalks to dirty and blend them into the diorama, if necessary.

But, as @minitnkr says, fantasy subjects do give complete freedom - while I want them to look 'realistic', they are a minotaur, a hobbit and a dwarf after all, so realism is kind of irrelevant!

PaulinKendal

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks Rob.

I've now started a new thread on building the diorama that'll (hopefully!) feature these three figures, here.

Last edited: