This has possibilities

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
we had a chair delivered for my son and it came on this View attachment 109431

I'm thinking of a large project but I'm undecided on what

My first thought was a the battle of navic, I have a hms warspite and all the stuff to build clifs and such for a fiord but this could be very costly in terms of stuff to seal it and the amount of fake water to put in it but it's still a good idea

Then I thought about a tank battle in 1/35 or 1/72 , both would be easy as I I have most of the stuff for it , three possibilities for this , El Alamein, Kursk, watch on the Rhine ( battle of the bulge) all three would be easy and kits are very common for all three 1/72 would be a long drawn out affair but kits would be easier just more of them

So I'm open to other ideas but please realise this is me and not Ron, Scott,Polux, or any of the really great builders on here :D

image.jpg

P

Polux

I have no idea yet.... But you can try to do something different....

I explain, not the habitual diorama. Looks really good, I like the colour and the wood, why you don't try to built a picture hung on the wall.

;)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
I have no idea yet.... But you can try to do something different....
I explain, not the habitual diorama. Looks really good, I like the colour and the wood, why you don't try to built a picture hung on the wall.

;)
Interior design is not in my skill set I'm afraid Polux but thanks for the opinion:smiling3:

First Name
Robert
Oops sorry bout that

Hi Alan

Thinking outside the box so to speak I was thinking a while back of a production line of tanks say in states of repair of building (1/35 say maintenance yard fixing s couple of tigers or Churchills ( have cranes and pits tools around few personal, tracks u assembled

Robert

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Oops sorry bout that
Hi Alan

Thinking outside the box so to speak I was thinking a while back of a production line of tanks say in states of repair of building (1/35 say maintenance yard fixing s couple of tigers or Churchills ( have cranes and pits tools around few personal, tracks u assembled

Robert
\ said:
Trench scene ww1.
Sorry folks both are let down by figures especially the WWI , this is the problem diorama is governed by what figures are available, or more rightly the poses they are in

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Yep, firewood. :D

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Turn it into an ammo shell box etc and A nice big 88mm gun entrenched/ dug in sandbags etc in. with crew firing and loading.Halftrack with a few milling around working on it thinking about it where did you get that chair from ! ;)

First Name
Robert
\ said:
Turn it into an ammo shell box etc and A nice big 88mm gun entrenched/ dug in sandbags etc in. with crew firing and loading.Halftrack with a few milling around working on it thinking about it where did you get that chair from ! ;)
Love that idea john ( lots of cordite smell going in there eh

Robert

First Name
Robert
\ said:
Sorry folks both are let down by figures especially the WWI , this is the problem diorama is governed by what figures are available, or more rightly the poses they are in
Adjust the poses ( Dr Alan in house) surgery but watch the fingers

L

Laurie

An allotment diorama. Alan

Plant Jersey Royal Potatoes. After you have eaten that lot plant Jersey tomatoes. When you have eaten that lot think of something else.

Laurie

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Adjust the poses ( Dr Alan in house) surgery but watch the fingers
If I could do that many of my dios would be more interesting than they are :D

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Now that I like John , how about that scene from band of brothers when they attack the three 88's , lots of dead cows and an mg covering the rear :smiling3:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
Now that I like John , how about that scene from band of brothers when they attack the three 88's , lots of dead cows and an mg covering the rear :smiling3:
Yeah sounds good. I loved band of brothers

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Yeah sounds good. I loved band of brothers
I think that was the best WWII series I've seen it had some great actors in that , I wasn't to keen on the follow up though, the Pacific it just wasn't for me

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
I think that was the best WWII series I've seen it had some great actors in that , I wasn't to keen on the follow up though, the Pacific it just wasn't for me
Saw the pacific box set in a charity shop for £6 I enjoyed it but like you said not as good as band of brothers