This was completed a week before the Tamiya Lanc' !

I

ian lanc

Don't laugh just smile! I'm a gluten for punishment..............

I've just realised I never put this build up too! This is the Airfix 1/72nd Lanc'

at first it was just the model but then things got out of hand and so a dio' was

built, then it went on and on until I made a clear cover to halt the build.

This is depicted as ''Just Jane'' is seen at East Kirkby.

My inspiration for this build...

Thanks for looking.

Ian

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That is the bees knees. love the whole idea and is rather what I would like to do in 1/48 scale one day.

A very convincing scene and as per your norm very well build and painted,

Ian M

I

ian lanc

\ said:
That is the bees knees. love the whole idea and is rather what I would like to do in 1/48 scale one day.Ian M
I have pondered the idea of doing a 1/48th dio' but the resin stuff like the RAF tractor and fuel bowser are just stupid prices!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
I have pondered the idea of doing a 1/48th dio' but the resin stuff like the RAF tractor and fuel bowser are just stupid prices!
Very true. I pester all the major players in the manufacturing end with every chance I can.

Love the stuff from Accurate Armour but as you say to do a full ground support would cost a fortune...

Ian M

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
This might help a little:

http://www.scalemates.com/products/product.php?id=123663

Gern

PS Forgot to comment on your excellent dio! That's a prizewinner if ever I've seen one.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
That is one superb build Ian! Not only a fantastically done lanc (we expect no less from you!!LOL) but the base , figures , and vehicles are brilliantly done too , not just the build but the placement and composition of the piece too . Great build medal winging its way to you !, cheers tony

T

treyzx10r

Ian you knocked it out of the park! Love the dio and the build is superb,as always! Very nicely done Sir a well earned 5 star build!!!!