Three Diorama Base of Vietnam War Scenery (khe sanh)

T

thanan

Hi, bros and friends, before I get starting the update of (Battle in the city) I has finish my relax work scenery of Vietnam War call The battle field in khe sanh. This three of diorama scenery finish about two days of work and just a simply diorama base. For the main diorama work of Battle in the city I can show the complete to you soon about next week. Thank so much to all suggestion and comments.

The first diorama scenery "Tunnel rat"

T

thanan

vietnam war diorama

Second scenery call "Coconut Log Bunker"

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanan, this is truly wonderful work. I am learning so much from your modelling.

You are a master at your craft. Please keep the pictures coming friend.

Best wishes,

Ron

F

Fenlander

You are an artist, I just love looking at your work, it is a privilege to be able to see it being created.

T

thanan

Thank so much Ron and Fenlander to your reply and very apologize to my late reply to you because of some problem with my health.

My new work of Vietnam War scenery call "Jungle". It not complete yet.

Thank you and have a nice day.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Beautiful work. I've really enjoyed watching your method and of course the results. Thank you for showing us.

Steve

R

Richy C

Amazing work Thanan , I love dio`s , your work is in a different league to what I can do , I`m watching and learning with huge interest

Richy

G

Gomer Pyle

Brilliant set of dio's Thanan! It's really great to see some one do Vietnam modeling and you do an outstanding job.

/Daniel

C

colprit

Thanan your work is amazing, you must give us as much information and instructions of your methods for all of what you are doing, this would certainly help us all out. please don't stop showing us your work. :no1b:

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Thanan

Your diorama modelling skills are excellent. Great techniques and stunning results. There's a lot to learn from here.

Thanks for the post.

Paul

T

thanan

Hi all bros and friends, I am very glad to receive about all of comments reply and very special kind words from every one and coming back with a new update soon.

Have a nice day to all of you. Thank you.:beer: