Tractor Model Needed!x

H

Haylz

Hello everyone!

I'm hoping someone can help!(Arghh!)

My step dad is a huge agricultural vehicle fan (tractors mainly) and obviously into his models too as am I. Iv attached a picture of me stood with his favourite tractor of all time from a recent visit to one of his haulier buddies...and for his 50th birthday I'm trying to find a model of it...doesn't anyone know what tractor it may be or where I can maybe find it? Thanks!x

Last edited:

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
hi Im not into tractors and the picture of the vehicle is limited view it is a john Deere as of the name badge , ebay have a range in different scales if you have a look you may recognize it , some of the guys in here may know it but as I say the picture is a bit vague

H

Haylz

I know, annoyingly it's the only pic I have that's best! I have one other but it's me sitting in the wheel! Uselss! Thanks tho x

A

andyrobs

Hi, if you want something diecast, ready made, check out the britains range here!!!

http://www.farmtoysonline.co.uk/toy-tractors/c63?gclid=CMr-oLyL98ECFXLItAodGUgAGQ

Cheers, Andrew

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi Haylz no help here I am afraid but welcome to the friendliest forum on the net burago have some diecast farm machinery is all I can offer.

P

Polux

Are not kits...but they has an excellent range.

Universal Hobbies.com

H

Haylz

Iv found some pretty good ones on eBay which I never thought to look on, just struggling to find the exact model! The ones they have only measure approx 5cm x 5cm which isn't ideal. I need them Bigger.

D

dubster72

You could try sending the pic to John Deere in the hope that one of their knowledgeable staff would be able to identify the tractor type?

Cheers

Patrick

H

Haylz

That's my last resort really, as I know the picture is pretty useless and doesn't show a lot :sad:

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
You could try Kibri - http://www.viessmann-modell.com/kibri/index.php?show=shop&search=true&cPath=32&cat=〈=en.

P

phikoleoputra

You could try john deere website and look around. Or maybe even send them the picture and hope they could help you out, I believe they know all their tractors made etc. just an idea :smiling3: . And welcome to this awesome forum

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
It is a front loader and is not a new version, I thought it was a 6125R but the front lights are wrong. Britians do the JD tractors in 1/32 scale.

The tractor seems to be one of these: 5075E CAB or 5075M CAB AND FRONT LOADER or 5065E CAB or 5065M CAB/FRONT LOADER or 5055E. Looking at the picture I would say a front load version.

Si:smiling3:

Last edited by a moderator:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
This looks very similar to your picture, also it is big and he can drive it!

http://littlewheelsonline.co.uk/john-deere-britains-big-radio-controlled-trac

D

Deleted member 3568

si always comes up with the goods he is a mine of, um usefuliinformation

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Haha wow brilliant, thanks so much!! :smiling3: xSorry the picture is so useless!!
No worries, don't hold me to it lol. It is defo a front loader but was trying to figure out the grille and lights. More modern types have the lights sweeping and across the top of the grille, these are not evident in your picture, so would presume it could be one of the models I mentioned. Could be wrong, normally are :D

H

Haylz

Haha uv got more idea than I have! Tractors mean nothing to me haha! I appreciate everyone's help tho, uv all be awesome! High fives all round :smiling3: x