Trumpeter 1/32 Eurofighter Typhooon

Ancientmariner

SMF Supporter
First Name
James
Good day all,

Lancaster done and time for another build.

1/32 Eurofighter out of the box.
There's PE (a single sheet) that comes with it but I haven't got any extras.

Unboxing there's a fair few parts but overall I am just excited at what looks like a very well made and detailed kit!
IMG_20240213_164522.jpgIMG_20240213_164630.jpgIMG_20240213_164707.jpgIMG_20240213_164742.jpgIMG_20240213_164814.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI James great you have started your euro fighter brilliant an will you be fittin in the nav an landin lights with 2mm leds ? as its a lot of fun to see this model brought to life like im doin on my tomcat an i see its a trumpy 1/32 scale kit like mine so should plenty of details OH GOODY im lookin forward to seein how this pans out as in my opinion your Tamyia Tomcat turned out better than my Tomcat will as you done all that awkward coulour scheme very well done that i loved it
hope you are startin this ASAP
chrisb

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Certainly looks good out of the box.
Although I’m not a fast jet fan I know nothing about the Eurofighter so I’ll be following along with interest.

(Only reason I’m not a fan of the fast ones, at air shows they fly past, disappear for minutes on end then reappear only to disappear again!!!)

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Certainly looks good out of the box.
Although I’m not a fast jet fan I know nothing about the Eurofighter so I’ll be following along with interest.

(Only reason I’m not a fan of the fast ones, at air shows they fly past, disappear for minutes on end then reappear only to disappear again!!!)
WELL Doug thats because they are jets an fast but ive see them at airshow where they fly past at pratically stallin speed so you can get a good look at the plane SO no exscuse for sayin they dissapear LOL :rolling: :tongue-out3::smiling::smiling::smiling:
CHRISB

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
WELL Doug thats because they are jets an fast but ive see them at airshow where they fly past at pratically stallin speed so you can get a good look at the plane SO no exscuse for sayin they dissapear LOL :rolling: :tongue-out3::smiling::smiling::smiling:
CHRISB
Chris I can't remember the number of airshows I have attended over the years, I still find the aircraft that can stay inside the airfield perimeter more entertaining my friend. I spent 25 years in aviation and fast simply jets don't do it for me at all I'm afraid. I love what they do, but watching them!! Nah - not for me. Closest I get to getting excited about a winged thing with gas turbines is the A10. Now that does a bl**dy good display!!!! Give me a Spitfire sat looking at the sky appearing to be in a hover anyday!! That said, the Harrier was always a show stopper in my view!! Anyway, not to detract from James build, as I said, I know nothing of the Typhoon so looking forward to learning a thing or two - Even if it is too fast for this little person!!!! ;) :smiling2: :smiling2:

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YES Doug i see your point an yes we dont want to take up james thread so i'll end by sayin i like most aircraft an choppers THE ONLY PLANE I DINT LIKE WAS IN THE MMiFM an that was tony hancock in his plane flyin backwards LOL Now back to James build
chrisb