Tuition needed!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Somebody please help! I'm having real problems trying to use my airbrush. Is there anyone out there that would be prepared to give me some tuition time?

I'm prepared to travel within reason and I'm based just outside Birmingham. I'm obviously prepared to pay for any materials and your valuable time.

Gern

T

tecdes

\ said:
Somebody please help! I'm having real problems trying to use my airbrush. Is there anyone out there that would be prepared to give me some tuition time?I'm prepared to travel within reason and I'm based just outside Birmingham. I'm obviously prepared to pay for any materials and your valuable time.

Gern
Dave this answers your request in another way.

- Tutorail videos

This tutorial gives a first class piece in airbrushing. Also his other tutorials give ways of using your airbrush.

Costs £3 subscription per month. Just one month if you want.

Laurie

C

Caledonia

Hi Dave, Airbrush do various courses in West Sussex at £99 each, but that may be too far away, I would go myself but its a long way from Aberdeen. See link below. Cheers Derek

https://airbrushes.com/index.php?cPath=195_199

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Dave - I would second the Flory tutorials. Like you I was having problems and posted a similar post on here with the same recommendation. I immediately signed up for my £3 to Flory and still subscribe, its worth every penny and never did go for further training. You do need to practise and be patient, its a steep learning curve but Flory really does help.

T

tecdes

Dave it my perhaps also help if you could list the airbrush & the size of needle nozzle you are using. Compressor type. The type of paint you are using & detail of the problems you are encountering.

This may give some of us the opportunity to give advice.

Laurie

First Name
Andy
I use the You Tube thing, just type in airbrushing for beginners and it give you tons...airbrushing for beginners - YouTube

C

Caledonia

\ said:
I use the You Tube thing, just type in airbrushing for beginners and it give you tons...airbrushing for beginners - YouTube
Andy, good point, forgot about that in my earlier reply; this is how I started.

Dave, These are the youtube sites I visited created by Flory. Cheers Derek

flory airbrsh - YouTube