Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Ladies and Gentlemen of the forum , lend me your ears (and voting fingers) . Im in a bit of a quandary regarding which kit I should do for the Under a Tenner GB . All three kits have a RRP of well under £10 so qualify comfortably but i just keep changing my mind as to which one to do. The three kits are the Airfix Tiger Moth , ZTS Plastyk PZL TS11 Iskra Polish navy jet trainer , and the Eastern Express PZL 104 Wilga STOL utility aircraft , three vastly different aircraft from three different makers and all very interesting in their own right .Please vote , I'll be leaving the poll on for just 2 days as I need to crack on , Ive only got 2 3/4 months left!!! Heres some pics to help you decide .

View attachment 95867

View attachment 95868

View attachment 95869

View attachment 95870

View attachment 95871

View attachment 95872

DSCN0908 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

DSCN0913 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

DSCN0909 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

DSCN0912 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

DSCN0910 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

DSCN0911 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

First Name
Mike
I've gone for the Wilga, a weird subject that I've thought about buying myself. I'd love to see how it builds up. As much as I like the Tiggie, I've seen quite a few online builds recently, so the Wilga would be something different.

L

Laurie

Tiger Moth. Loads of detail. Think that one will tester your capabilities much more than the others. It will also look the best on the shelf

Plus it is the one I want to build sometime and I want you Tony to make the mistakes as it will make it easier for me.Ha ha. :D :D :D:D

Laurie

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
\ said:
Tiger Moth. Loads of detail. Think that one will tester your capabilities much more than the others. It will also look the best on the shelfPlus it is the one I want to build sometime and I want you Tony to make the mistakes as it will make it easier for me.Ha ha. :D :D :D:D

Laurie
"Test my capabilities more than the others" . Youve obviously never tackled an Eastern Express or ZTS Plastyk kit Laurie!!!!:LOL!!!! :D :D Although The rigging will be a bugger the fit of this new tool airfix mould should be excellent and the detail looks superb , whereas the other 2 are very limited run 'wrestling matches' !! cheers tony

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
None of the above. I recommend the superb HMS Victory by Airfix :smiling3:

Cheers

Steve

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
The tiger moth Tony ;)

\ said:
None of the above. I recommend the superb HMS Victory by Airfix :smiling3: Cheers

Steve
Not even I fell for that trap though I briefly considered it...

I like unusual subjects, and have voted Iskra for 2 reasons:

1) never seen one before

2) Married to a Polish lass so have been over there a few times.

Jambo

First Name
john
Ts11 gets my vote and I've not seen one before so there's a great chance it will not be copied

G

GruntZone360

Darn you jet lovers!!! :mad: ;) :D I would of liked to see the Tiger one put together. German fan :smiling3:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
After all the hours we've spent looking at your backside - ahem! - as you pick through yet another bargain box on the floor at Cosford. Then the cheesy grin as you find another 50p kit of a 'plane that only two people in the world have ever heard of - with no picture, no instructions and no decals - and all you've left is a measly 3 for us to choose from! I'm sooooo disappointed!

Go on then. Pick what you want and leave all your bestest buddies with nothin' else to do but watch another masterpiece take shape!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Tiger Moth for my vote Tony. Second Wilga, last the TS-11. Why not do a couple of builds?