Vallejo Model Color

D

Doctor Cranky

Wow, I love that picture of the bench with all the paints lined up. I am using Vallejo paints more and more and I love them!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
I didn't even know this thread was up and running. Sorry John...

This is great news for me. Being a 'Brush only' hand, these Vallejo Model Colour paints are the only acrylics I use having binned the Tamiya equivalent moons ago!

I had thought about contacting you to ask if you would consider stocking these, but I didn't think there would be enough interest as nearly all modellers on here use an A/B.

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
I didn't even know this thread was up and running. Sorry John...This is great news for me. Being a 'Brush only' hand, these Vallejo Model Colour paints are the only acrylics I use having binned the Tamiya equivalent moons ago!

I had thought about contacting you to ask if you would consider stocking these, but I didn't think there would be enough interest as nearly all modellers on here use an A/B.

Ron
I've been going to stock them for a while it was just the thought of getting 220 in one go that put me off that's why I'm getting them in smaller batches until I have them all