'Wall of Quotes' - (Something very different)

First Name
Charles
This was a very fast build. Took less than 6 days(roughly), to complete. It was just something I decided to do in-between another truck build I am currently working on. I was just playing around. I call it, 'The wall of quotes'. Just a collection of different anecdotes that people usually say or have said. The quotes are actually embedded in the concrete wall. At the seem time, I wanted to create an interesting look on the vignette itself, by showing a partial cut-out underground look on the surrounding area. I just thought it would make things a little interesting to look upon. That's me. I always like to take things...One-Step-Further.

P

Polux

Certainly is different....but it has your habitual “stamp” Charles :tongue-out3:

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name
Charles
Thanks. Nothing so exciting but a breather from my usual standard.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Wow Charles, this is something unusual, simple in looks yet offers a lot. I rather like this and reading the quotes.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very different Charles to what I'm used to seeing.
Excellently done , I like the below ground work ,esp the detail on the left showing some roots .
John

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Charles
Something very different - unique if fact. Very skillfully done as well. Like John I am very impressed with the 'below ground' part.
Jim

First Name
Charles
Very different Charles to what I'm used to seeing.
Excellently done , I like the below ground work ,esp the detail on the left showing some roots .
John

Glad you like it. different is good.

Reactions: JR
First Name
Charles
Hi Charles
Something very different - unique if fact. Very skillfully done as well. Like John I am very impressed with the 'below ground' part.
Jim

Thank you Jim.