Well, I think you might guess from this what my next BoB build is...

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Looks like you've got a big task ahead of you paul, I will watch with interest.

D

dubster72

Spitfire scramble!! All day long & maybe put some pride back into England after that pitiful display of last night.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
maybe put some pride back into England after that pitiful display of last night.
I had realistic expectations about the English foorball team, unlike many who I know, so am hardly surprised.

I also have realistic expectations of our Rugby teams and England have just won the Junior World Championship. They did it by one point over the 'Baby' Boks, but a point is all it needed.......Well done to them and something to cheer me up!

Cheers

Steve

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
How about a full blown scramble scene. One in the air, banking off and up. One just off the grass and wheels up. One on the run and another under start up. A forth with the pilot clambering over the wing/door.....Could be a big busy scene with loads of scope...

Ian M

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
And don't forget to post your progress! You've inspired me to order one (only one) of these new Revell kits but it will be a while before I can have a go at it. I shall be watching how you get on with considerable interest.

I've built Tamiya, Hasegawa and Hobbyboss Mk V or Mk IXs as well as the PCM Mk XIV and the old Revell Mk 22/24 in this scale so I've got something to compare it with :smiling3:

Cheers

Steve

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
How about a full blown scramble scene. One in the air, banking off and up. One just off the grass and wheels up. One on the run and another under start up. A forth with the pilot clambering over the wing/door.....Could be a big busy scene with loads of scope...
Wow, at 1/32 a conservative estimate puts that dio about 10 feet long! I'm afraid I don't have the room for that unless it was a modular in someway.

As it happens, I'm leaning more towards a scramble scene but with only 2 aircraft. The other 3 will be finished as previously described wheels up and used in photographic montages.

Cheers

Paul