Welsh Models - 1/144 BIA Herald

L

linuxyeti

Hi All

Well, December 2015 was the last time I finished a model, I'm not really what you might call prolific am I !! :tears-of-joy: Anyhow, finish 1 I have, I decided to tackle the Welsh Models Herald and complete it as G-BAZJ, which I first saw on the 11th August 1979 at Gatwick.

The quality of the photos isn't great, god awful lighting here at present ! Anyhow, hope you like, and it at least adds to my recent(2015) completed models list ..

Attachments

• G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_1.jpg
    G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 22
  • G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_2.jpg
    G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 22
  • G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_3.jpg
    G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 14
  • G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_4.jpg
    G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 12

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful job tony , great to see some more civil stuff , and the herald is a classic turbo prop , cheers tony

L

linuxyeti

Seems a shame to waste the sun, so, here it is in natural light

Attachments

• G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_1.jpg
    G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 9
  • G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_2.jpg
    G-BAZJ_HPR-7_BIA_–_Welsh_Models_2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 10

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great little build, nice to see a classic turboprop

L

linuxyeti

Thankyou .. next 2 builds are well on their way to completion:flushed: It'll have been a long long time since I've managed to complete 4 models in a year, never mind a month !!

D

Doug Hughes

Lovely job. I really admire those who build civil aircraft - the glossy finish and clean colour schemes give no margin for error. This one looks great, and must be pretty tiny too in 1/144. Well done!

L

linuxyeti

Lovely job. I really admire those who build civil aircraft - the glossy finish and clean colour schemes give no margin for error. This one looks great, and must be pretty tiny too in 1/144. Well done!

Thankyou, it's not a big model, I'l give you that, but it's a nice size, not too fiddly. My next model is ready, just got to wait for some decent light to take a photo or 2..

Can you guess what it will be? :smiling: